Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 18 February 2013

The Monday Piece - Voodoo Girl Couture

I've been too excited to share this amazing, new brand with you all - Voodoo Girl Couture. Kooky, grunge, quirky, fresh are just a few of the words that come to mind when describing the brand; created by Katia who was inspired by travelling the world and reworking her old clothes to keep them unique, Voodoo Girl Couture was born. You can find an abundance of acid brights, pastels, and even Zombie Barbie in their mesmerising online store, printed t-shirts and daring cut off shorts and crop tops. I truly believe this brand is going to massive, all items are styled just how I'd wear them, I just wish I could have pastel ombré pink and purple hair like the models! This tie dye cut off sweater I'm wearing, branded with the Voodoo Girl bones logo, is a new favourite; super soft raglan feel material, relaxed fit and fresh design, my wishlist from the site is nothing less than huge! I know you'll all love Voodoo Girl as much as me, plus their store has an awesome website, blog and more, enjoy!
X

*c/o Voodoo Girl Couture cropped sweater, HERE*
*American Apparel nylon tricot leggings, HERE*
*Office extreme platform hi tops flatforms*
*Topshop necklace*
*eBay beanie, bracelets*


SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I love this look!!! This sweater is amazing and I fall in love of these flatforms!
    //Airin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the sweater is awesome

    filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, dear! :D Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me! I'm checking it out now.

    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that beanie...!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously wishing I could pull off your style right now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! love your shoes!!! M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweater! The color is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha the shirt is unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg I'm in love with your flatforms, I'll get me a pair soon *_*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors of your sweater! The beanie looks nice too on you girl X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look!!!! You look great!!! LOVE those leggings......that look soooooo good on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous jumper. I love the dip dye effect too. Check out your shoes!! They are amazing x
    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this jumper so so much!!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This jumper looks uh-mazing on you, we love those guys so much!! <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit!! Newly following your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool top! I love designs with bones in them.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig