Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Tuesday 27 August 2013

What I wore today - Lush t-shirts

I hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Slogan t-shirts are everywhere at the moment, especially designer inspired styles, like this Chanel esque version i'm wearing from Lush T-shirts - they have lots of funny styles and slogans, and they're only £14.99! I've added my multicolour kimono and cut out boots for an easy, on the go outfit. I do like this kimono, but it's kind of tricky to wear and it's fairly long for a shorty like me so can get stuck underneath my shoes - it's good to swish around in though. I'd love a short velvet kimono for autumn, this one from ASOS is so jazzy!
I hope you like my outfit :)
X

*c/o Lush t-shirts top, here*
*Topshop joni jeans, here*
*eBay tie dye kimono*
*c/o Choies cut out boots, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Haha, cool tee! I've already bought 2 maxi cardigans, I'm getting obsessed! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit, i am loving that maxi cardigan and the boots are gorgeous! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! Heidi Love your printed shrug :-) I want one like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your t shirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your kimono, I know I've probably said that like 20 times already :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kimono! so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig