Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 31 May 2014

Front Row Shop Duster Coat

I've not seen The Matrix but apparently this coat makes me look like Neo? Sooo i googled it and it's a man, what a compliment...but i don't really care because i love it, i've been after a duster coat for a while and this one is amazing! It's a one size fits all, so depending on how you want it to look it can fit all shapes and sizes - it also detaches at the middle so you can wear it as a cropped mac too. I've turned up the sleeves and worn it loose, Front Row Shop have such cool stuff, it's all quite simple and classic which I like - and they have some awesome co-ords! I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o Front Row Shop duster coat, here*
*c/o Bank shirt, here*
*H&M leggings*
*Primark shoes*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*c/o Jana Reinhardt necklace, here*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this all black outfit ! It's something Ashley Olsen would totally wear ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig