Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 22 September 2014

The Monday Piece - Autumn Trainers

This week's Monday Piece is on Autumn trainers! I love trainers and comfy shoes when it starts getting chillier and wetter, so have picked my top 3 pairs that are mega versatile, classic and a great new season buy. The Converse hi tops are so easy to wear, and can be thrown on with anything, plus I love the slightly grungy look they have! I've not got a pair of Nike Roshe's and think they're pretty hipster, but again are classic and comfy. Vans are hard wearing as the sole is so thick and look cute with skinny jeans and an oversized jumper - all pairs are black and white as I think they're the most easy going and casual...I need to pick a pair but want all three, please help me decide!
X

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig