Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 27 October 2014

The Monday Piece - Not Just For Halloween

This week's Monday Piece is on a not just for Halloween shopping basket! It's no secret that I don't really like Halloween, I'm incredibly superstitious so the whole thing kinda creeps me out. However I do love grungy, moody Halloween style clothing (as my favourite colour is black), so I've selected some awesome pieces all available to buy and wear now and that can be worn all year, not just for Halloween! Ripped skinny jeans are a no brainer, and worn with a sporty tie dye jumper makes a mega grungey cool outfit. The skull knee leggings from Boohoo are cheap and lots of fun, and if you're feeling flash the Kenzo clutch is a bit special! I couldn't leave out a few Alexander McQueen pieces, the skull scarf is so classic and versatile, and the cropped hoodie is the ideal monochrome autumn piece. Also added a few Halloween treats like neon green nail polish, orange lipstick and sour sweets!
X
Every day is halloween
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. such amazing combinations, love that adidas sweater!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee those ripped jeans and the adidas sweater xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig