Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 18 November 2015

All Saints Jumper

All Saints is one of my favourite lust worthy shops, the muted and monochrome colours and simple, timeless styles get me every time! There's an outlet at Gloucester Quays that i like to pop to occasionally as they have tonnes of bargains and styles that i love. I picked up this wool jumper from their recently and have been wearing it with all of my other favourite autumn pieces. I recommend Gloucester Quays too if you live locally, it's been regenerated during the last few years and is fab for a day out shopping and eating as they have lots of yummy eateries and high street outlet shops - including Nike, Calvin Klein and home wear things too like Le Creuset which is so posh! Their fitness shops are ace and ideal for when i'm looking for new gym stuff, especially as i've been trying to get into a better workout routine during the last few months. There's so much pretty gym gear about though, my favourite for yoga inspo at the moment is Lole Women, their yoga pants are calling me! I've been meaning to get myself booked in for a Pilates class for a while and i definitely think these trews would make me more motivated to do so :).
X

*All Saints jumper*
*J Brand jeans*
*Phillip Lim Pashli bag*
*Dune boots, here*
*Necklace, Rome,
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig