Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 21 March 2016

The Monday Piece - Bomber Jackets, Tee's and Trainers

This week's Monday Piece is on bomber jackets, tee's and trainers! I'm all up for a bit of casual style, especially when it looks this good. I wore a bomber jacket in my previous post and mentioned how you can't really escape them at the moment - so i've been browsing my favourite online sites and selected a few that have really caught my eye! The two on the left are both from Boohoo.com, i especially love the camo jacket as it would go with all of my favourite black and grey pieces, and can really make an outfit 'pop'. The other two are also high street and available from Topshop who always get it bang on with their latest styles, the satin styles are proving popular with hipsters and i love the embroidered versions too - check out the full Topshop bomber jacket collection here! The ace thing about bomber jackets is that you can throw them on with pretty much anything, come rain or shine they look cool and are easy to wear - i've picked some casual tees an trainers to go with them, the 'In Fries We Trust' is so much fun! I'm also a sucker for some retro trainers, the Vans and Converse are super classics whereas the new style chunky Reebok's are just as awesome!
X
Bombers, Tee's and Trainers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig