Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 26 June 2016

Summer Sales Top Picks

The Summer sales are ON and their is plenty that has caught my eye! There are sales here there and everywhere on the high street, online and on shopping apps too, so i wanted to feature my top picks of clothing, shoes and accessories. The Summer sales are always so good, and this year is no different as i've been browsing some incredible bargains - i've featured asymmetric skirts before but this one is slinky and sassy and only £6 from Boohoo.com, plus it comes in other colours too! Also love the off the shoulder bell sleeved top from New Chic an Australian site full of cool stuff that is mega cheap, it's only £11!
I've included some treats too, when the sales hit i sometimes treat myself to something a little more special that i'll re-wear and use more than average (quality not quantity and all that), i've got my eye on The Kooples hat, Kenzo bag and Moschino belt - ALL of which are on sale with fab savings, work hard = shop hard! I'm a big fan of unisex jewellery and don't tend to go for over the top blingy trends, the leather wrap necklace from Fresh Trends is right up my street and one of my fave pieces from their website, plus i love all of their body jewellery too! I adore the light lace bralette by Hanky Panky, it's so delicate and would look so pretty underneath a low cut white shirt! Have you picked up anything in the sales?
X
Summer Sale Top Picks
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig