Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 18 September 2016

Topshop Studded Mom Jeans

I am obsessed with these new jeans from Topshop! I saw them a little while ago and saved them in my basket for aaaages before deciding to click purchase during a little online shopping spree i had this week - i don't really 'do' any other than skinny jeans so the Mom style is new to me and with short legs and curvy hips i wasn't too sure if i could pull off the style - but the studs and different style meant i had to give them a go and i'm so glad i did! I also picked up this metallic cami from Zara, it looks like it's silky but it's actually metallic faux leather - again i wasn't sure at first but i love the colour and extra dimension the textured fabric brings. I wore this outfit yesterday for a bit of shopping at Gloucester Quays, then we had a yummy Thai lunch which was SO good! Quickly snapped the outfit in the crazy wind yesterday! What have you been buying lately?
X

*Topshop jeans, here*
*Zara top, here*
*ASOS shoes, similar here*
*New Look belt*
*Necklace, Rome*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Omgosh, you bought them!! They look amazing on you. I want them!

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig