Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Zara Flared Sleeved Shirt

I'd been spying on this shirt for months and then it went into sale so of course I had to snap it up...BUT then I took it to the till and it came up for an even cheaper £5.99! Hooray! I love a bargain, and the flared oversized sleeves are just my style - I've kept it super simple with some black skinny jeans and my teeny tiny Louis V bag. I wore this out at the weekend to pop to Hereford for a little bit of shopping and pizza, it was mega chilly though so threw my classic leather jacket on over the top. I love a bargain and always keep an eye out for online sales and offers, especially on items I've been coveting for a while! In my quest to find  stylish, affordable and slightly 'different' clothing compared to my usual high street stores, I've been checking out http://www.simons.ca/ for fresh new pieces, especially their knitwear which looks so sleek! They have a super cool boho vibe about them too which I adore, plus the styles are ideal for transitioning into next season - I love browsing overseas online shops as they often offer something a little more alternative to what we're used to here in the UK, please do let me know if you can recommend any other awesome websites :).
X

*Zara shirt similar here, jeans*
*c/o Rosegal boots*
*Louis Vuitton bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom*
*Bracelet, gift*
*Necklace, gift*

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE it. That shirt is so sophisticated and chic....but the sleeves give it this bold and unexpected look.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shirt, especially the flared sleeves!

    Katie x
    The Stylinguist

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig