Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 19 February 2017

Weekend Studs

I'm a huge fan of studs and love a bit of embellishment, so i'm wearing them on my jeans, shoes and bag for a triple whammy! A quick outfit update from this weekend, I've been dashing around running errands and spent 4 and a half hours in the hairdressers yesterday getting my hair refreshed and trimmed - I've gone for a bit more balayage and a sunkissed look, let me know what you think! Today we've been on a walk to Symonds Yat to get some much needed fresh air, then spent the afternoon visiting family so it's been a chilled weekend - i'm still loving this shaggy black and white bomber jacket, it reminds me of the Charlotte Simone styles that are totally amazing!
X

*c/o Irisie black and white fur bomber jacket, here*
*Zara jumper*
*Topshop studded jeans*
*c/o Rosegal boots*
*Furla bag*
*Michael Kors bag charm*
*Bracelet, gift*
*Necklace, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The hair looks gorgeous! I love those jeans, the studded leg is such a lovely detail xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig