Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 22 April 2017

Metisu Lace Cami Dress

I've been after a layered cami dress for a while and I always fancy a bit of sassy lace so this Metisu dress is a great combination for me! The white t-shirt part isn't connected to the lace overlay, meaning it can be worn alone or as a two piece like this, it's stretchy so conforms to the body without being too clingy and is so soft too adding to the comfort factor. The lace overlay has an elasticated waist so nips you in at all the right places, I love the lightweight style and the split front keeps it on trend and ideal if you're short like me as it adds some height to your body - it's not easy finding flattering midi dresses but this one is amazing and I adore how it looks! I've worn it with my chunky lace up boots to add an extra dash of sass - i'm loving everything from Metisu lately, I recently wore this white boho dress from there too which is so pretty and fab quality just like this dress.
This weekend we've been enjoying the sunshine at the pool, did a little shopping, played some mini golf and grabbed yummy acai bowls, chill time is always needed!
X

*c/o Metisu dress, here*
*Missy Empire boots, here*
*Furla bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom*
*Dior sunglasses*
*Necklace gift*
*c/o Jewellery Box bracelet, here*




SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig