Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 3 April 2017

The Monday Piece - Spring 2017 Top Picks

This week's Monday piece is on Spring 2017 top picks! This week I've been coveting lots of boho pieces, I love light clothing, especially in Spring, as it looks super pretty and is so comfortable - the fluted sleeve shirts are on trend and are so feminine and pretty, i'd grunge mine up with some ripped J Brand jeans, studded sandals and a black fedora (which I still need to buy)! I love different accessories for Spring as they can really freshen up your look, the grey Prada Paradigme bag is SO pretty and I adore the printed shoulder strap, it's so much fun and ideal for warmer weather. For when the sun goes down and you need something soft, laid back and cosy, you can't beat a classic cashmere hoodie - I love this style as it looks so soft and simple, meaning I can throw it on over anything whether it's a dress or jeans and a tee! I've been spying on some new trainers too, this Geox pair are so sleek and the chunky design is just my style, they remind me of the Chanel styles that I am so desperate to get my paws on! What do you have your eye on for Spring?
X
Spring 2017 Top Picks

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm loving the boho pieces too! Also gingham and anything with ruffles or frills!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig